Oscar 2023: Which films are most likely to win the statuette?
The date is March 12 at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles. Jimmy Kimmel will host the Oscars ceremony that will enshrine a handful of films. In the video at the top of this article, film editor Gregorio Belinchón makes his bets. Predictions that should be taken seriously because he is usually right. Last year, 21 correct predictions in 23 nominations. The video includes his favorites this year.
- Duration: 06:25
- Lee Daniels Is Still Scared00:36
- Kylie Jenner: Who’s Most Likely To... with my BFFs10:16
- Leslie Jones and Pete Davidson Are Most Likely to Get into Trouble at SNL02:57
- Interview GMA Kristen Wiigs New Film Girl Most Likely04:16
- Edgar Ramirez Curses in German03:38
- Which Oscar Winner is Proud of Matthew McConaughey?00:59
- Jordan Peele calls Oscar win 'a dream'04:35