A missile launched from North Korea landed on the coast of South Korea.
Alarm bells went off this Wednesday, November 2, when Pyongyang launched a first round of at least 17 missiles towards the neighboring country. One of them landed inside the exclusive economic zone of the South Korean territory, which crossed a red line.
- Duration: 01:29
- North Korea makes new threat as Trump arrives in South Korea02:42
- U.S. dispatches nuclear-powered aircraft carrier to South Korea02:08
- North Korea Moves Missile to Coast02:10
- US and South Korea launch ballistic missiles in response to North Korea00:09
- South Korea, Japan and U.S. show muscle in response to North Korean missile02:53
- Reports North Korea launched missiles02:19
- South Korea Conducts Missile Drill In Response To North Korean Launch01:12