Lady Gaga Walks the Runway in Paris Fashion Show!
The singer made her runway debut moments ago in Paris at Thierry Mugler's fall/winter 2011 show -- and though some of the models almost fell over, Gaga worked it in some ridiculously high heeled boots! And though she was overheard telling people backstage "If I vomit on the stage it would be good press," she thankfully didn't. Gaga directed the music for the show -- which included a first listen at her song "Government Hooker" mashed up with her new single "Born This Way." The Mugler fashion house is under the creative direction of Nicola Formichetti, Gaga's personal stylist.
- Duration: 02:26
Lady, Gaga , Walks , the Runway, in Paris, Fashion, Show!, show, model, celebrity, video, modamgaga, desfile, paris, desfile de moda en paris de lady gaga, moda gaga
- The Weeknd & Bella Hadid - Starboy Live at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 201600:47
- Awesome dress Lady Gaga in Paris01:20
- Lady Gaga Debuts Short Film During Paris Fashion Week03:29
- Lady Gaga video for Mugler fashion show04:58
- Lady Gaga Brings New Boyfriend to Fashion Show01:02
- Lady Gaga in Marc Jacobs' fall fashion show00:21
- Lady Gaga -- In The Mood ... For A Surprise Show00:45