"Chupete", the puppy with hydrocephalus that nobody wants to adopt: "His head is too big".
"Chupete" is a puppy who was born with a rare disease known as hydrocephalus and because of this condition nobody wants to adopt him: "His head is too big". The puppy's story went viral on social networks because due to his condition no family has shown interest. This, perhaps, because of the economic costs of his treatment.
- Duration: 06:14
- #CUTE: Puppy cries at the possible abandonment of his owner01:16
- #CUTE: Cachorro agredecido de ser rescatado comparte su pan con rescatistas01:00
- #CUTE: Shih Tzu puppy takes his very first bath #Shorts00:38
- #CUTE - Puppy falls asleep at his guide dog school photo shoot.00:05
- #SWEET: Puppy Doesn't Let Person Take Away His Sister00:33
- #SWEET: puppy escapes his pen to be closer to mom and dad.00:30
- #Cute: puppy having a whole lot of fun with his food bowl00:32