White House Says Biden's Covid Symptoms Are 'Tired, Runny Nose, Dry Cough'
According to the White House, President Joe Biden is tired and experiencing mild Covid-19 symptoms such as a runny nose and dry cough.
- Duration: 07:22
- President Joe Biden tests positive for COVID-1908:20
- Joe Biden's slide at a White House press conference.00:17
- Melania Trump Says no to the White House05:00
- How Trump and White House reacted to Joe Biden's projected election victory03:29
- WH: Biden calling Trump a threat is 'laughable'01:02
- One of Biden's puppies bit another White House worker00:43
- White House physician says Trump is 'fit for duty'02:03