Is Mexico headed for a fifth wave of #covid?
The fifth wave of covid has arrived in Mexico, as evidenced by the increase in the number of cases of infection since the last three weeks, said infectious disease specialist Francisco Moreno.
- Duration: 08:25
coronavirus, covid19, QUINTA OLA, QUINTA OLA DE COVID 19
- In Mexico covid 19 victims are buried in mass graves03:15
- Fifth wave Covid CDMX. "Again there are people formed by a test."03:04
- Coronavirus: INDIA initiates MASSIVE CREMATIONS after second wave of COVID-1903:18
- Hospitalizations in third wave of Covid-19 are from unvaccinated people: Hugo López-Gatell01:14
- Who is to blame for the third wave of covid?04:51
- India registered 315,000 new cases of COVID-19: "hell" of the second wave02:06
- FDA to approve first drug to treat #COVID1902:50