Mexican woman went viral for euphoric welcome to Johnny Depp in Virginia courthouse: "I love you!
Through social networks, the Mexican user identified as taishabelle or Julia Morales, documented everything around her trip to the United States, and her very peculiar stop at the Virginia courthouse where the trial between Amber Heard and Johnny Depp is taking place. There were three people who showed up in the area, where they waited patiently, even in the rain, as they were soaked from head to toe, but finally fulfilled their task: to see the actor and star of Pirates of the Caribbean up close. However, one of the peculiarities of his video was the moment in which he recorded the difference in the reception and withdrawal of both Amber Heard and her opponent in the trial, Johnny Depp. On the one hand, it can be identified that at the exit of the actress, she receives numerous boos from those present, including the insults that the Mexican woman responsible for the recordings herself hurled at her. On the other hand, when Johnny Depp arrived in the area, he was greeted with applause, cheers and even shouts. The culichi who showed up in Virginia did not stop shouting phrases like "I love you", and said in another video that she even cried with emotion when she saw her hero.
- Duration: 02:21
- Lady Paralyzed By The Earthquake00:10
- #VIRAL: Mexican woman went viral for euphoric welcome to Johnny Depp at Virginia courthouse: "I love you!"02:21
- #VIRAL: NC principal performed Whitney's "I Will Always Love You" to the entire graduating class.01:16
- LOVE I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU04:49
- I love you Woman scares00:06
- YOGA HOSERS - Official Movie Clip: Babe I Love You Song (2016) HD Kevin Smith, Johnny Depp Horror Movie01:51
- Johnny Depp WITNESS STATEMENT Virginia Case01:16