#VIRAL: Gymnast manages to surf on several exercise balls.
This gymnast broke her own personal record by surfing through ten consecutive exercise balls. Leah Falcon, 20, took advantage of her free time after gymnastics training at the University of Florida (USA) to indulge one of her childhood passions with some exercise balls. Leah lined up ten gymnastic balls in a row and set out to surf them, managing to outdo herself on her second attempt. Leah finished the course by doing a somersault, followed by a triumphant leap and a "wow!", a mixture of satisfaction and victory. #VIRAL: Gymnast manages to surf on several exercise balls.
- Duration: 00:32
- OMG Exercise Ball Sumo00:23
- Diver manages to FILM a STRANGE sea creature00:31
- #VIRAL: jingle bells balls funny Christmas Video00:48
- #VIRAL: gymnast makes an impressive 'split' supported by two office chairs00:33
- #VIRAL: Balcony falls off Malibu home while several people were there00:11
- #OMG: At six years old this girl is an incredible gymnast00:34
- Record Break: 66 people in one surfboard04:36