#OMG: This man who was born without a collarbone is able to clap his shoulders.
In this amazing video, a teenager claps his shoulders, a rare talent that comes from being born without a collarbone. Corey Bennet, 19, from Indiana, United States, shares his amazing talent on Instagram, where many compare him to Stranger Things star Gaten Matarazzo. Corey is able to crush cans and hold shampoo bottles with his shoulders. Corey was born with a rare condition called cleidocranial dysostosis that primarily affects bone and tooth development.
- Duration: 00:41
- #VIRAL: This man creates the "clap on the head" challenge with a catchy dance00:38
- #OMG - Man Plans to Lose Virginity With His Pump-Up Penis03:55
- #VIRAL: "HIS MOTHER IS RESPECTED" BY POLICE TO YOUNG MAN WHO TRIED TO SILENCE HIS MOTHER.02:55
- #OMG: Man Surprise His Prison Teacher Who Helped Him During Difficult Time After Getting Released00:54
- OMG - Man wakes up with no teeth and Woman who pulled all her hair out during sleep15:52
- Teens attack old man who asked them to step off his lawn01:06
- #OMG: Man who allowed landlord to abuse his stepdaughter to pay his rent in Tenancingo is arrested00:58