Due to rains, Mazatlecans are asked to avoid going out in the street, unless it is an emergency.
Nearly 300 millimeters of rain have been recorded in Mazatlan; rural areas in the south of the municipality have been affected.
- Duration: 01:04
- #Coronavirus: Trump asks to avoid meetings of 10 people or more and eat out01:52
- Enacted emergency in Peru by rains02:38
- State of emergency in Minas Gerais Brazil by torrential rains01:03
- National Guard activates relief plan in 6 states due to heavy rains00:28
- Cars remain submerged due to rains in Edomex01:08
- WHO declares international emergency due to coronavirus16:19
- Order isolation, but they go to the beach01:30