#VIRAL: This girl experiences anesthesia on half of her face after going to the dentist.
This girl experienced an 'epic fail' when the anesthesia she was given at the dentist left her feeling only half of her face. Receptionist Victoria Orsini, 26, went to the dentist to have a cavity filled, but after an extra dose of painkillers, her face became hilariously distorted. While Victoria was at the dentist, she told them that the anesthetic wasn't working and she still had sensitivity in her mouth, prompting not one, but two extra doses of novocaine to make sure she didn't feel pain during her procedure performed last July 21. After the appointment, Victoria and her boyfriend, Eric, sat in her car laughing at the amusing effects the drugs had. Victoria then tried to explain why she was given the extra doses with slurred speech and slurred thoughts as she made a winking face caused even more by the local anesthesia.
- Duration: 01:49
- #OMG: ‘Punch Me in the Face’ Groggy Woman Says After Dentist01:03
- OMG - Man wakes up with no teeth and Woman who pulled all her hair out during sleep15:52
- Girl Proposes To Her Nurse While Under Anesthesia04:00
- #VIRAL: Girl Suffers Hilarious Dentist Fail01:49
- #VIRAL -- Girl demands that her parents are divorced but are friends02:54
- Teen had 50 surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie04:47
- #CUTE: Little Girl Has No Regrets After Big Brother Tattles on Her00:28