How Obama prepared for the State of the Union?
http://www.nma.tv The State of the Union is an annual address delivered by the President of the United States to a joint session of Congress. The president must wait to be invited into the House of Representatives chamber. Next Media Animation caught up with President Barack Obama, moments before he delivered the 2011 State of the Union. This is how the president prepared for one of the most important speeches of the year.
- Duration: 01:40
exclusive, how, Obama, Barack, prepared, state, Union, animation, news, 2011
- 2015 State Of The Union: President Barack Obama Speech13:24
- Obama previews State of the Union speech02:12
- The Real State of the Union President Obama01:02
- WHAT WILL OBAMA SAYKatty Kay Previews The State of The Union04:08
- 2013 State of the Union President Obama PART 208:31
- President Obama Looks to Reset With State of the Union01:47
- 2013 State of the Union President Obama PART 107:54