Xinjiang cotton: Why is China boycotting H&M?
Xinjiang cotton produces one of the most famous fabrics in the world. But a boycott targeting several major western apparel companies that have expressed concern over alleged rights abuses in China's Xinjiang has put the brands in an awkward position.
- Duration: 02:18
- Nike and H&M face China fury over Xinjiang cotton 'concerns'03:20
- Foreign brands under fire in China over Xinjiang01:54
- Por esta sudadera acusan a H&M de racista00:33
- H&M Apologizes For Offensive Sweatshirt01:04
- China denies inciting brand boycott over Xinjiang issue01:21
- RawChina blames terrorist for deadly clashes in troubled Xinjiang00:45
- Tesla criticized for opening showroom in China's Xinjiang region01:36