Chapo Guzman's wife, Emma Coronel arrested in the U.S.
Emma Coronel, wife of Mexican drug trafficker Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán, was arrested Monday in the U.S. Coronel faces drug trafficking and conspiracy charges. CNN contacted attorney Jeffrey Lichtman, who said he represents Emma Coronel, but has nothing to comment at this time. Coronel's lawyers confirmed to CNN that her first court appearance would be Tuesday in Washington.
- Duration: 11:02
- Chapo Guzman's wife Emma Coronel arrested in U.S. on drug trafficking charges01:30
- U.S. arrests Chapo Guzman's wife, Emma Coronel11:02
- This is the hidden face of Emma Coronel, 'El Chapo' Guzman's wife02:37
- Emma Coronel, the wife of 'El Chapo' Guzmán, arrested02:22
- This is EMMA CORONEL, the WIFE OF EL CHAPO GUZMÁN who was ARRESTED by NARCOTRÁFICO.08:40
- Emma Coronel, wife of 'El Chapo' Guzman, arrested in United States04:36
- What is Emma Coronel, wife of 'El Chapo' accused of?03:28