"If I get #covid it's the government's fault" woman rejected from vaccination.
"If I get covid it's the government's fault" this was what a woman who was rejected from vaccination in Cuajimalpa in CDMX said, because her proof of address was not in her name.
- Duration: 01:57
- Granny letter asks for help at anti-Covid vaccination center01:09
- Ecuador records 520 deaths from covid 1904:35
- Covid 19: they sell masks taken from the trash02:51
- "It's another way to cure the Covid-19" Mexican scientist says it blocks coronavirus01:02
- Young man dies on the floor of his Coronavirus04:45
- #VIDEO: "Vaccination" of elderly woman with empty syringe in Sonora00:39
- They estimate 8 thousand deaths from covid 19 in Mexico00:34