"They don't think we can be rape victims because we're men"
Novatus and Oyango are two male victims of sexual violence. Not only have they had to suffer the consequences of this violent act, but also learn to live with the social stigma. In many African countries, support groups for men are few and far between. Onyango is trying to expand this network and has created a support structure for men in Kenya.
- Duration: 04:32
- We Believe: The Best Men Can Be -- Gillette (Short Film)01:48
- The Drought: A Slow Suffering05:00
- "We don't think about the Nobel for vaccine": Oxford03:05
- Behavior We Hate The Most In Men05:00
- Why Do We Love Older Men?05:00
- SYTYCD Auditions 3 Atlanta Promo00:30
- How Can We Have Sex?01:56