What is Bolivia's deadly "Chapare" virus, similar to Ebola?
CDC researchers presented new clues about the deadly Chapare virus similar to Ebola, which is found in Bolivia.
- Duration: 01:40
VIRUS CHAPARE, VIRUS DEL EBOLA, NOTA, NOTICIAS, NOTICIA, EBOLA, CHAPARE
- Mexico is free of Ebola virus01:02
- Raw American Ebola patients released01:58
- The Simpsons predicted the Ebola Virus00:16
- Universal vaccine against the Ebola virus developed01:12
- Raw Worker who treated Ebola victim Thomas Duncan has deadly virus01:38
- Ebola Fear Eases in Dallas As People Are Cleared01:34
- Ebola patient escapes quarantine spreads panic in Liberia02:07