Prime Minister to review 2 metre social distancing rule: 'Watch this space'
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said he is reviewing the current two metre social distancing rule. He hinted social distancing rules in classrooms could be relaxed to help more pupils return faster, as he told people to "watch this space". The Prime Minister also said he is "sure" all children will be back in school full-time from September.
- Duration: 04:27
- Italian Prime Minister in US01:08
- Greece swears in caretaker prime minister02:22
- Prime Minister of Great Britain tests coronavirus03:18
- FEMEN Activists in topless car descend on Prime Minister00:47
- Prime Minister outlines defence cuts01:04
- UK Prime Minister 'deeply saddened' by Glasgow news06:37
- #Healthcare workers turn their backs on Belgium's prime minister00:46