- Coronavirus: Iran's health minister tests positive after sweating profusely during press conference00:52
- The daughter of the governor of Sinaloa tests positive for covid1901:23
- Justin Trudeau's wife tests positive for coronavirus: Report00:22
- Dog tests Coronavirus positive in Hong Kong00:39
- Medical Screener At LAX Tests Positive For #Coronavirus02:44
- Iran's deputy health minister tests positive for COVID-1900:28
- Prince Charles Does the Weather01:42
Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive but 'remains in good health'
The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus, Clarence House has confirmed. Prince Charles, 71, is displaying mild symptoms "but otherwise remains in good health", a spokesman said. The Duchess of Cornwall, 72, has also been tested but does not have the virus. Clarence House said Charles and Camilla were now self-isolating... at Balmoral, adding the prince "has been working at home throughout the last few days". An official statement read: "In accordance with government and medical advice, the prince and the duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland. "The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire, where they met the criteria required for testing. "It is not possible to ascertain from whom the prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks."
- Views -
- Duration 09:19