#Coronavirus: Is the UK on the same path as Italy?
At least 631 people have now died from coronavirus in Italy - an increase of 168 in a single day. But will the UK follow the same trend as cases continue to rise in the UK? Ministers have accepted that the coronavirus outbreak will spread in a "significant way’" within the UK, meaning many people are likely to need hospital treatment.
- Duration: 02:19
- Life will not be the same after coronavirus01:04
- Coronavirus cases reduced in Italy01:31
- Coronavirus infections in Italy are reduced00:49
- Coronavirus - Italy in lockdown18:19
- Is the coronavirus that emerged in China the same as in Europe?01:49
- Possible death toll in the United States from covid 1902:17
- Coronavirus: Italy now in complete lockdown15:39