The Empire State Building is illuminated tricolor for the 'Independence Day of Mexico'
The emblematic building was illuminated again with the green, white and red colors of the Mexican flag and thus join the celebration for the 209 anniversary of the Independence of Mexico. We are turning the top of our tower into the Mexican flag while we glow red, white and green tonight, in honor of #MexicanIndependenceDay!, It was written. The lighting, which has become a custom every September 15 in New York, began the colorful celebration on Sunday afternoon. The Mexican community in New York is very involved with the festivities of the parties in that city.
- Duration: 00:36
- Shooting at Empire State Building as Sacked Worker Kills Boss02:24
- The 37th Annual Macys Fireworks Show The Empire State02:29
- Empire State Building Lighting for Day of the Girl05:55
- Empire State Building Light Show00:45
- Mexico celebrates Independence Day01:07
- Miss Universe Visits Empire State Building01:03
- A MEXICAN Empire State00:35