Healthy and Overweight Myth?
Obese people with normal glucose and blood pressure readings may still be at increased risk of heart disease and death.
- Duration: 05:00
idioma EN, Producto HEALTHDAY, Categoria General Health and Wellness, Subcategoria Heart/Cardiovascular Health, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Heart Attack, Stroke, Obesity, Physical Activity, BMI, body mass index, sugar, weight, heart disease, , HD_120313_EN
- High Blood Pressure and Heart Disease05:00
- Heart Health, Food and Physical Activity05:00
- BMI and Heart Health05:00
- Exercise and Heart Health in Overweight Children05:00
- Mobile Health Strategies for Heart Disease05:00
- Cholesterol and Heart Disease05:00
- Marriage and Heart Health05:00