Justin Bieber sued for plagiarism of "Sorry"
An independent singer known as White Hinterland claims that Justin Bieber used without his permission sound of his song "Ring the Bell" in his hit "Sorry", which filed a plagiarism lawsuit against the Canadian singer and producers topic .
- Duration: 02:44
- Justin Bieber sanctioned by judge01:03
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex sued for plagiarism of the song "Sorry"03:06
- Strangers Things Creators Sued For Plagiarism00:48
- Dua Lipa Sued for Alleged 'Levitating' PLAGIARISM01:33
- Justin Bieber Slapping his friend Ryan (Sorry Ryan) TwitVid00:39
- VIDEO - Justin Bieber Falls On Stage During Purpose Tour01:37
- Justin Bieber & J Balvin performing Live "Sorry" at Calibash 2016 on Staples Center03:23