Canceling 19 Kids & Counting Cost TLC How Much?
19 Kids and Counting’s about to cost Discovery Communications a pretty penny. Since TLC canceled the show amid the Josh Duggar scandal, the parent company’s chief financial officer Andrew Warren cited “higher restructuring and other charges this year of $19 million, primarily due to content impairment charges of canceling TLC’s “19 Kids and Counting.” Yes, it cost 19 million to end the hit series. But that’s not the grand total. Click here to find out what canceling the show actually cost TLC.
- Duration: 00:49
Studio, 19 Kids and Counting, The Duggars, TLC, Discovery, Jim Bob Duggar, Michelle Duggar, Josh Duggar, Duggar Sex Abuse Scandal, Cost of Canceling, TLC Loses Millions, Discovery Loses Millions, Duggars Cost Millions, Duggars Canceled, 19 Kids Canceled
- See Jill Duggar Dillard's Baby Crawling!00:36
- TLC Cancels 19 Kids & Counting01:00
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar Gush Over New Grandson!00:36
- Josh Duggar Celebrates Engagement00:38
- TLC Gives Jill and Jessa Duggar New Show!00:36
- Amy Duggar Cuts Ties With Last Name!00:33
- Will Anna Duggar Divorce Josh Duggar?00:54