Noticias y Política
Kellyanne Conway Says Brett Kavanaugh Accuser 'Should Not Be Ignored'
Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway says the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh should testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee and "should not be ignored."
- Duración: 02:38
- Conway: Kavanaugh accuser should not be 'ignored'01:56
- Conway: Trump 'stands by' Brett Kavanaugh02:47
- Kellyanne Conway Says Feminism Is "Anti-Male"00:43
- Donald Trump calls Kavanaugh 'an extraordinary man'08:10
- 2 Men Claim They, Not Brett Kavanaugh, Had ‘Encounter’ With Christine Blasey Ford04:38
- Ex-boyfriend of Kavanaugh accuser speaks out08:59
- Brett Kavanaugh confirmed as Supreme Court Justice07:28