A Swiss man stuns onlookers by flying a jet propelled wing for nearly ten minutes at a peak speed of 300 km/h (186 mph). "Fusion man" Yves Rossy, a Swiss former military pilot and Airbus commander for Swiss airlines, completed an official demonstration on Wednesday in the Swiss Chablais region, where he was released from a plane at 2,438metres (8000ft) with his wing folded.
- AMERICAN IDOL XIV: Qaasim Middleton (Top 12 Perform)02:13
- Jet engine explodes on runway Airbus A33001:18
- Wings of Death: US builds global drone base net04:13
- News Fox Military Measures02:46
- Video of 2 PAK FA T-50 fighters in close shave mid-air crossing00:35
- Syrian Army Jet Bombs Residential Area in Aleppo01:09
- CES 2010: Hands-On With Transparent Display of the Future01:12